Welcome to CVYFCA!
MONTHLY BOOSTER MEETINGS:
- Our next meeting is Wednesday, February 21st at 7:00 pm at the Upper Leacock Fire Hall, rear entrance. Please join us as we begin to discuss and plan our 2018 season. We will also be discussing the position of Athletic Director for the 2018 season.
- These meetings are open to everyone who has a child in the program and all are welcomed and encouraged to participate!
- Meetings are usually held the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the Upper Leacock Fire Hall (rear) in the off-season. During football season, it is held at the HS practice fields. Please note: if the meeting date were to change, we will communicate that via this page and also on FaceBook.
- Please visit our Facebook page for dates and times in case of changes to our regular meeting schedule.
– We would LOVE for more parents to get involved. Please join us to share your ideas for the upcoming season. We hope to see you there!
- 2018 practice schedule TBD.
- Please like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/
- This and email is the best way to find out what is going on in our organization
PARKING AT CVHS:
Parents are not permitted to park in the back lot (closest to the fields) unless they are able to produce a handicapped placard/license plate, or they are a coach carrying equipment.
General Rules at the HS:
There is no smoking on school grounds and we ask that you dispose of your trash in the trash cans. Please also keep non football players off the field and equipment at all times to prevent accidents and injuries from happening. Pets are not allowed on school property at all (other than service pets).